Terms and Conditions
Content Posted on site
All material, data and information included, posted on the website/app (the “Content”) is the property of Sol’eart, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, suppliers and/or customers and is protected by copyright laws. Any unauthorized modification or use of the Content violates Sol’eart’s intellectual property rights and is prohibited. The Content and the functionality of the website/app may be updated or changed at any time without prior notice. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the Content, Sol’eart does not guarantee that the website/app or the Content is error free. Sol’eart makes no representations about the accuracy or functionality of the website/app or that the Content is accurate, error/spam free or up to date.
Neither Sol’eart, any of its affiliates, directors, officers and employees, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website/app or the Content is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website/app of the operation of the website/app or failure of the website/app to function in any way. In no event is Sol’eart liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if Sol’eart has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of this agreement and the parties acknowledge that Sol’eart would not grant access to the website/app without your agreement to this term.
- Order confirmation emails and sms will be sent whenever there is an online order placed. Note that sometimes emails can be in spam/junk folder as well. SMS to DND is blocked at the present time.
- You will be presented with Advertisements while browsing and emails with deals and offers will be emailed along with booking confirmations. Check with the businesses for the validity of those deals and offers before exercising. Sol’eart has no control of such deals.
- Sharing of the deals with the family and friends is at your sole discretion.
- Note that the decision made based on the Ratings and reviews are community generated and Sol’eart does not guarantee the authenticity of such comments/reviews.
- You agree, represent and warrant, so long as you use or access the website/app services, that you will not, under any circumstances, access, view, or use the website/app services while driving or otherwise operating a vehicle of any kind (including, without limitation, a car, truck, motorcycle, motor scooter, or bicycle) or operating any dangerous equipment or Machinery. You understand that using any handheld device in these circumstances is extremely dangerous, and can result in property damage, physical injuries (including dismemberment) or death.
- You further agree, represent and warrant that you will not use or access the Services in any manner that places yourself or any other person at risk of injury, and that you will abide by all traffic laws.
- Sol’eart reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where Sol’eart is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed/cancelled does not comply with the Sol’eart policy or for any other reason. However, Sol’eart will ensure that any communication of cancellation of the order is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and paid amount is refunded.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You acknowledge and agree that the products are provided “as is” and “as available” and that your use of the products shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Sol’eart, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, branches, subsidiaries, and licensors disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the products including website/app.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Sol’eart’s total liability to you in connection with the products/claims for all damages, losses and causes of action shall be more than the transaction amount.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sol’eart, its affiliates, employees, directors and shareholders against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, penalties, expenses, including legal fees and other costs against Sol’eart and it’s affiliates arising from and related to the use of our website/app.
Sol’eart may suspend your ability to use all or any element of the Services or may terminate this agreement effective immediately, without any notice or explanation. Without limiting the foregoing, Sol’eart may suspend your access to the Services if we believe you to be in violation of any part of this agreement (including any Sol’eart Policies) or if we receive excessive charge backs on the credit or debit card associated with your Account. After any suspension or termination, you may or may not be granted permission to re-establish an Account, and you may lose access to and be unable to use any points accumulated towards any rewards program (if any) in effect at the time. You agree that Sol’eart shall not be liable to you for any termination of this agreement or for any effects of any termination of this agreement. You are always free to discontinue your use of the Services at any time. You understand that any termination of your Account may involve deletion of any content you stored in your Account for which Sol’eart will have no liability whatsoever.
Links to / from Third-Party Websites
The Services may contain hypertext links to/from website/app operated by parties other than Sol’eart. Such hypertext links are provided for User’s reference only, and Sol’eart does not control such website/app, is not responsible for their content. Neither such third party sites, nor any of the contents thereof or promotions, materials, information, goods or services available thereon are in any way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness or completeness by Sol’eart. Sol’eart’s inclusion of any hypertext links to/from such website/app does not imply any endorsement of the material on such website/app or any association with their operators. Sol’eart assumes no liability whatsoever for any such third-party website/app or any content, features, products or services made available through such third-party website/app. If you decide to leave the Sol’eart Site (or Application, as applicable) and access any such third party sites or to use or install any third party applications, software or content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Sol’eart Site (or Application) or relating to any applications you use or install from any such site.
If you wish to contact Sol’eart Fashion Pvt. Ltd. about their policies or privacy related issues via email, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you may send your concern via postal mail/courier at the following address: Sol’eart Fashion Pvt. Ltd., Pinto House, 2nd Floor, Plot No. 3 / 116, Marol Co.-Op. Industrial Estate, Near Marol Bhavan, Marol, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 059.